Monday, June 23, 2008

Two Weeks

Today marks 14 days that I've been here... and 14 days that I haven't done laundry. That's definitely on the agenda today. I spoke with the immigration office and nothing yet... hopefully I'll hear something back soon, but seeing as I'm doing some traveling with my friend Conor next week, it may have to wait until I return on the 17th. 

I'm getting excited for the trip, but so far, we haven't really planned too extensively. I know we're meeting in Amsterdam on the 2nd, staying there for 2(?) nights, heading to Copenhagen then hitting up Germany. 

Weather still dreary... nothing else new.

2 comments:

Rainey Day Knitter said...

Do you guys have a laundry facility in your building? That would be so convenient. Sorry about the dreary weather...we've had a mixed bag of sun and cloudy weather since you've been gone. Well go do your laundry today so that you can play when the sun comes out. XOXO

Robin in Copenhagen said...

Nope. Gotta haul the Ikea bags of laundry a couple blocks away.