Sunday, June 22, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away...



Greetings all. After some friendly peer pressure, I've succumbed to a blog of my travels. I've been here 12 days now and still settling in. Finally we got the internet a few days ago, which means I don't have to bike 15 minutes to school to check my email :) Kyle is working hard on setting up the wireless router, when he isn't stirring up some culinary masterpiece (see picture). 

Currently my computer is a bit under the weather. The power cord stopped working when I got here and my battery life wasn't doing so well. So right now I am without a battery and a power cord, but luckily Kyle was generous enough to let me power through his cord. 

Tomorrow is Monday and we'll have more errands to run. We still need a few more things for the kitchen and we need to check up on getting my "CPR Number" which would allow me to get a cell phone and a bank account. Fingers crossed...

2 comments:

katie lore said...

Yay....you're a blogger! Lots of detail, lots of photos, please : )

Rainey Day Knitter said...

Yes, Congrats on your entry into blogdom. And your public NEEDS to see how you've feathered your nest..hee hee. So picture please. Kyle thankfully will keep you well fed it looks like ;)