Saturday, August 2, 2008

Finally! I'm a Person!

Finally, after just under two months, I am officially a person in Denmark (but don't get that confused with a Danish person). After a long long battle, I finally got my CPR number which means that I can get a phone, a bank account, etc. Both of which have already been taken care of. I don't really want to get into detail of the process I went through to get it, but it seems to me that my delay is the result of a lot of people really not knowing or really caring all that much about the process. I still have a lot of things I need to take care of now, but it's nice to be able to start.

2 comments:

Rainey Day Knitter said...

Congratulations! I'm glad you are finally a person in Denmark. What a long process that was!

Jessica said...

Bank account - how marvelous. I have u on my RSS feed but thing is.... I stopped using that when I was on holiday. Are you back at school?